values and principles:
• Humanity: We seek to provide humanitarian assistance to those affected with a high professionalism and adhere to international humanitarian principles and respect for human rights.
• Acting without prejudice or discrimination: working to provide aid to the affected population without discrimination on nationality, race, religious or sectarian beliefs, or political opinions.
• Providing support and assistance to the most needy and most vulnerable families.
•Transparency and clarity: We deal clearly, transparently and with integrity in all our dealings, reports and projects.
• Accountability: accountable to stakeholders, donors, direct beneficiaries, partners and the government, and with obtaining the necessary information and clarifications about their interests and the mechanism for working on resource management to ensure transparency, fairness, justice and equality.
• Trust: Confirmation of mutual trust and credibility between us and our partners and beneficiaries. Sanid Organization can be trusted by everyone.
• The initiative: We seek to achieve the best creative ideas and institutional practices and encourage community participation.
•Learning: We are committed to continuous development and constructive learning for our associates and partners.
• Partnership: We cooperate and coordinate with international organizations, societies and agencies related to humanitarian work locally and globally in order to achieve integration in humanitarian work and the quality of programs.
Fields of work of the organization:
• Water, environmental sanitation and public health to reduce disease and epidemic risk.
•Food security and malnutrition programs, and providing aid and assistance to poor and destitute families.
• Temporary shelter for affected families.
• Training, qualification and continuous development programs for staff, partners and target communities.
•Protection programs for women and children.
•Education improvement and quality programs.
• Rehabilitation programs for women and empower them to participate in the community in all fields.
• Statistics, evaluation and monitoring programs, and conducting field surveys.
• Food programs and emergency interventions.
• Sustainable development and capacity building programs.
• Programs to protect cultural, civilizational and historical heritage, and conduct studies and plans to advance Yemeni heritage.
• Contribution programs to protect the environment with its components and living elements, including animals, plants, birds and water sources, and to protect the air from pollution as well as endangered species.
activities to Achieve the Goals :
The organization works to achieve its objectives through the following activities:
Helping those affected during conflicts, crises and disasters and increase their access to safe drinking water and public use.
Assisting targeted and vulnerable families by increasing their access to essential and necessary services that represent food-shelter-water and sanitary materials related to hygiene necessary for decent living and good health.
Increasing societal awareness of disease and epidemic risks and their prevalence, and ways to prevent them.
Rehabilitating and training Yemeni youth to keep pace with scientific and practical developments.
Rehabilitating and training women to be able to participate in various fields. Implementing field surveys, conducting studies and statistics, and conducting evaluation and follow-up programs for field activities.
Preparing needs reports in the affected areas, which were exposed to various kinds of disasters.
Implementing awareness-raising events in the areas of protecting cultural heritage to raise the level of human awareness.
Rehabilitating and training Yemeni cadres specialized in the fields of restoration and maintenance of manuscripts in order to give them more experiences through specialized trainers
• Implement environmental protection programs and projects with all their components.
• Implementing projects that contribute to protecting cultural heritage with all its components.